888-201-4394 or email@example.com
Services » Personal Finance Education Suite
Personal Finance Courses: Improving Financial Literacy
Looking for comprehensive personal finance education courses for your employee training program? This suite of courses can be added onto your subscription to improve financial literacy and arm your staff with the knowledge they need about personal finance basics. Improve your staff's ability to sell and cross-sell your products and services.
Every financial institution has a mandate to improve the financial literacy of its employees for these key reasons:
- Implement the financial literacy goals of the 2010 Dodd-Frank Act
- Immediately improve cross-selling by your employees by empowering them with the knowledge they need to sell your firm's products and services
- Assist your employees with their own financial planning needs for saving, investment and retirement
Our add-on suite of 20 personal finance courses will assist in accomplishing each of these objectives.
The Dodd-Frank Act has provisions to improve financial literacy. The mandate is to improve financial literacy of individuals:
- Provide information to evaluate credit product and understand credit histories and scoring
- Provide information on saving, borrowing and other services offered by financial institutions
- Assist individuals to prepare financial aid applications and reduce debt
- Demonstrate how individuals can develop long-term savings strategies
- Explain how individuals can build wealth
Any sales professional will confirm that "Your employees can't sell what they don't understand." If your employees are not comfortable in their knowledge of your financial products, they won't have the confidence needed to sell.
After completing our coursework, nearly 90% of employees surveyed said they would be more likely to refer the products they studied. In a recent survey of financial institution employees who had completed one or more of these courses:
- 94% said they felt more knowledgeable about the topic
- 90% said they would recommend the course to a member or employee
Financial Planning Assistance
Our financial planning catalog represents a powerful employee benefit that gives your employees vital financial knowledge to not only improve their performance, but also to improve their lives. Most financial institutions offer defined contribution retirement plans that require the employee to make critical financial savings and investment decisions.
You can help your employees by giving them the tools they need to succeed. That translates to employees who like their jobs and stay on longer.