About » How to Subscribe
Request a Free TrialFree Trial
Click here or call us at 1.888.201.4394 to request a free trial, obtain pricing, or sign up today. Our customer service care specialist will walk you through our services in order to provide a smooth transition to our training system. By customizing your introductory experience we can minimize the learning curve, and you can start using our services immediately.
Subscribers receive unlimited access to all our courses, covering over 220 topics, and our information resources. Digital University is the leading provider of online training services for financial institutions with more topics covered, more frequent updates, and more thorough presentation. New courses are constantly added, and existing courses and exams are evaluated and updated regularly.
Begin your one-year, unlimited-use subscription at any time for as little as $5 per employee. We offer subscription rates to fit every size firm, and discounts for longer subscription commitments.
- No set-up charge
- No per-user or per-course fees
- No additional fees for new courses and updates
- No fees for exams, taken or retaken
What Users Like Most About Us
- Most courses
- Access to all courses
- Lowest cost
- More interactivity
- Examiner tested
- Complete Package
- Timely updates of compliance materials
- Easy to print courses for off-line use
- All courses for one low price
Get More With PLUS
Upgrade your service with DigitalPlus™ Learning Management System, the industry's most robust service. Our powerful, state-of-the-art LMS helps you deliver a customized, effective training solution for your employees.
- Develop and track customized curricula for different groups of employees.
- Add custom information to courses, and upload your own proprietary courses into our system.
- Set exam options such as randomization of questions, minimum passing score, and establishment of due dates.
- Offer more interactive features to enhance the learning experience.
- Print up-to-date tracking reports, and record and report all other training (e.g. in-house training).
- Assign level two administrators to monitor specific departments or locations.
- Allow employees to view curricula, monitor progress, and print out certificates of achievement.